- These cargo shorts started life as British Army 'Woodland' DPM fatigues.
- They've been cut-off, re-inforced, repaired and customised.
- Features 2 button up leg pockets, of which one has been 'phone' customised; 2 waist pockets and 2 rear pockets
- Zipped fly, drawstring waist that can be further adjusted via the waist buttons
- Includes our signature orange recognition strip, made from recycled flight suits
Easy fit through the hip and thigh, hits at the knee.
Measurements: Waist 33 inches (can be adjusted to make waist smaller); Inseam 12 inches
If your interested..........Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) is the name of a camouflage pattern used by the British Armed Forces. The 'woodland' version includes shades of black, dark brown, green and sand. Although first invented in the early 1960s it wasn't until the late 60s that it became standard issue for British Army combat uniforms. A 'Desert' version of DPM was also created in the 1980s in medium brown shapes over a sandy field. DPM in all its versions was eventually phased out by the British military after 2010, making it one of the longest serving camo's in history.
DPM Cargo Shorts
- Small = 30-32 waist
- Medium = 32-34 waist
- Large = 34-36 waist