- These heavyweight 'woodland' camo cargo pants started life in the US Army
- They've been repaired, re-enforced and customised.
- Features 2 leg 'bellows' pockets with presstud fastenings, one of which has been adapted for 'phones'; 2 slashed side pockets with presstud flaps and 2 back pockets with pressstud flaps plus a small internal 'coin' pocket.
- Button and zip fly, belt loops and side waist adjusters plus internal buttons for braces
- Includes our signature orange recognition strip, made from recycled flight suits
If you're interested........The US M81 "Woodland" camouflage pattern was introduced in 1981. It was based on the M1948 ERDL (US Army Engineer Research and Development Laboratory) pattern, retaining the same colourway of mid-brown, tan, green and black, but with a 60% enlargement of the original drawings. The M81 woodland pattern has been one of the most duplicated and modified camouflage patterns ever designed, seeing service with military forces around the world until the present day.
Woodland Cargo Pants
- Small = 30-32 waist
- Medium = 32-34 waist
- Large = 34-36 waist