- This classic 'woodland' camo shirt / jacket started life in the US Army
- In hardwearing but lightweight ripstop cloth.
- It's been repaired, re-enforced and customised.
- Includes additional arm pocket from flight suit, internal phone pocket and signature orange recognition strips, made from recycled flight suits
- Measurements: Pit-to-pit 24 inches; Back 29 inches; Shoulders 19 inches; Sleeves 24 inches.
If you're interested........The US M81 "Woodland" camouflage pattern was introduced in 1981. It was based on the M1948 ERDL (US Army Engineer Research and Development Laboratory) pattern, retaining the same colourway of mid-brown, tan, green and black, but with a 60% enlargement of the original drawings. The M81 woodland pattern has been one of the most duplicated and modified camouflage patterns ever designed, seeing service with military forces around the world until the present day.
- Small = 36-38 chest
- Medium = 38-40 chest
- Large = 40-42 chest